Sunday, November 9, 2008





Okay, so I got a lot of feedback from family and friends thinking this blogging thing is a good idea, so I will do my best to keep up with it. We'll see...
We have had a fun week. Molly has developed a new hobby of taking pictures with my camera. I was playing outside with her and Kylie on Thursday and had brought my camera outside. I took a few shots and she wanted a turn, of course. Ever since she has been walking around snapping shots. We now need to learn when and where it is appropriate to take pictures of people (don't worry, I won't post any of those) Good thing you can delete pics easily on a digital camera!
I took Molly to see the new Madagascar movie Saturday evening. It was her 2nd movie experience and we had a great time. We had to get a booster seat for her to sit in because she doesn't weigh enough to hold the seat down and it kept popping up with her in it - pretty funny!
Today we had a birthday party day. We went to a party this afternoon for one of Molly's school friends. She discovered Moon Sand and played with it for half of the party. Later, we went to her cousin Luke's 2nd Birthday Party at, where else...My Gym! I know, y'all never would have guessed! Luke is getting to be such a big boy and is so cute! Both girls had a great time and Kylie loved showing off her new skills, clapping and waving.
Here are a few pics from the week- in the first one, Molly is trying to kiss Luke and he wasn't too excited about it.

1 comment:

  1. We love that you are blogging now! It is so nice to keep in touch this way. We miss you all, but will enjoy seeing pictures on here!

    ReplyDelete